Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Favorite Things: Meri Meri Cupcake Kits

I LOVE Meri Meri's products - they're cute, playful, and fun.  I especially love their cupcake kits; they're the perfect way to dress up your cupcakes in an easy and inexpensive way.  They have cupcake kits for the holidays, kids birthdays, and bridal/baby showers - each kit comes with two types of wrappers and four different cupcake toppers.  Here are a few of their holiday kits:



and here are some of their other party kits:




[Images via Meri Meri]

3 comments:

  1. I actually received the Nutcracker set from a friend for Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love. I found a whole range here http://ledingham.net.au/shop/party-styling/baking-cups-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our DIY balloon garland kit makes it easy for you to recreate a Pinterest worthy party without any of the guessing work!
    Burgundy Balloon Garland Kit

    ReplyDelete